With around 40 years of industry experience in the fields of medical and laboratory technology, we are now one of the most renowned suppliers of high-performance autoclaves for the medical, pharmaceutical and food industries throughout Germany. Our trained eye for quality and performance enables us to develop high-quality, modular steam sterilisers in cooperation with HP Medizintechnik. Thanks to their particularly compact design, they are suitable for all laboratory and practice sizes.
Benefit from the largest possible usable volumes in the smallest possible footprint: All VARIOKLAV autoclaves can be individually expanded with numerous module options, which you can also benefit from when renting a steam steriliser. We select your rental model according to your requirements and equip it with everything you need for your work processes.
The following expansion modules are available for BlueLine and GreenLine sterilisers:
- Recooling and rapid cooling: High-quality VARIOKLAV cooling modules significantly reduce the cooling time of the autoclave and sterile items. This enables you to achieve the highest possible throughputs in batch processing and save valuable time.
- Pre-vacuum and vacuum drying: With the VARIOKLAV pre-vacuum module, it is possible to sterilise porous materials and objects that are difficult to deaerate in no time at all. The vacuum drying module also completely dries and sterilely ventilates the material for removal.
- Emission-free sterilisation: The module for exhaust air filtration and condensate sterilisation facilitates completely safe sterilisation processes even for hazardous substances and potentially infectious laboratory waste of protection classes two to four.
- Process documentation: All VARIOKLAV units of the BlueLine and GreenLine can be equipped with a batch printer or a USB interface for regulation-compliant documentation of all relevant process parameters.
- Media temperature control: Our media temperature control module uses a flexible temperature sensor directly in the reference vessel and guarantees you the highest level of safety when sterilising larger quantities of liquids as well as precise documentation of the exposure times. This module can be enhanced with a magnetic stirrer in the sterilisation chamber, which ensures uniform temperature distribution and prevents the media from overheating on the surface.